Microsoft Project Professional 2013 helps you easily plan projects and collaborate with others from virtually anywhere. Stay organized and keep your projects on track with the only project management system designed to seamlessly.
- So-called heat maps – a feature that required the involvement of an implementation partner in the past – make it possible to significantly speed up decision-making processes in resource management.
- A new addition for the 2013 version of Project Client is the option of managing multiple time axes for a project and display them as bars that lie on top of each other.
- Cloud Service Microsoft Power BI provides users with additional flexibility for creating reports and management dashboards using data from Project Server/Online.
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit)
- Hard Disk: 3.0 GB of available disk space
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 with .NET 3.5 or greater
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MAC OR OFFICE 365