Plan, organize and manage your projects with increased efficiency using Microsoft Project Professional 2016. Stay on top of your tasks and project details with stellar organizational and monitoring features. Retrieve data and report with ease using tools that allow seamless access across different projects. Synchronize and share with your team for effective collaboration and better information flow, all with Microsoft Project Professional 2016.
- So-called heat maps – a feature that required the involvement of an implementation partner in the past – make it possible to significantly speed up decision-making processes in resource management.
- A new addition for the 2016 version of Project Client is the option of managing multiple time axes for a project and display them as bars that lie on top of each other.
- Cloud Service Microsoft Power BI provides users with additional flexibility for creating reports and management dashboards using data from Project Server/Online.
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit)
- Hard Disk: 3.0 GB of available disk space
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 with .NET 3.5 or greater
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MAC OR OFFICE 365