To touch is to shine. Make yourself proud when you write, share, compose, organise, and play with the Office Home and Student 2016.
Great ideas can be created with the help of productive tools like Microsoft 2016 office for Windows. It helps when your tool is loaded with new features that lets you work using all types of electronic gadgets also. Dream no more as this new Office suite from Microsoft have all the tools and features you need to make you proud and shine with excellent work results. You can leave everyone’s mouth open when they see what you write, present, and share.
Works on Touch Enabled Devices
Let everyone be amazed to find out that you can use the Office 2016 Home and Student with your touch enabled device on top of the traditional mouse and keyboard peripherals. Tell them that there’s no need to buy a new operating system as this software can technically support Windows 7 and with Windows 8, Windows, 8.1, and of course Windows 10.
Better Gaming Experience
As a result of this touch device flexibility feature present with Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Student, you will experience better gaming as you can play whether you are using your tablet, desktop, or smartphone. So, you have better ways spending your idle time and kill away your boredom.
Be a power user and create powerful messages, content, and presentation for personal use or for sharing with MS Office 2016 Home and Student.
- You can now open and edit PDF files in Word or open an online video and watch without necessarily leaving the open Word document. You can use the Read Mode if you want distraction free viewing on your screen.
- You can also create improved Excel files as it is now loaded with enhanced templates set up and design so you can focus more on data to be generated. You can even create charts or tables in just two easy steps.
- Create powerful and compelling presentations with a new PowerPoint alignment, colour matching, and other design enhancing tools. You can easily share your amazing presentation on the web immediately.
- Share your notebooks which contain all collected information, photos, videos, drawings, and other contents with OneNote. It is your one-stop storage tool where you can create a link to your notebook so your friends and other people can view or even edit it.
- Work together and enhance teamwork with the help of Office Suite as it is embedded with share tools that make it easier for you to share notes, work on projects, or study with your classmates through the Co-authoring tool which is available in PowerPoint and Word.
Tell Me Apps
More help servings with Tell Me apps where you can just type what you want to perform and the app will guide you on how you can do it.
Smart Lookup by Bing
With Smart Look up powered by Bing, you have quick access to relevant contents, information, images, and articles for your documents and presentation by just simply highlighting terms in your document and search the web or via other MS Office Home and Student 2016 applications like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Before your Office Home and Student 2016 download, you need the following to make it work in your computer system:
|Required Processor||1 GHz or faster x86or x64 processor with SSE2|
|Required Operating System||at least be Windows 7or later, Windows Server 2008 packed with R2, and Windows Server 2012.|
|Required Memory||at least 1GB is needed if you have a 32-bit system and 2 GB if you have a 64-bit system.|
|Required Hard Disk Space||A minimum of 3GB freespace on your hard disk|
|Required Display||Graphic resolution requirement is 1280 x 800.|